Saturday, October 31, 2009

"I'm not playin', I'm just sayin'"

http://www.myspace.com/masterzofsouthernswagg


If laughter was not the goal of this Barnesville-based "rap group", then MOSS (Masterz of Southern Swagg) have failed miserably. The whole song sounds like someone having an epileptic fit that is only audible - yet is so addictive that you can't help listening to it over and over again (like road-kill, Paris Hilton, or Lindsay Lohan). Whatever the case, they are artists of immense potential if you are seeking some light-hearted laughter and a good pick-me-up (since everything is relative, in comparison to these "musicians" you are now on top of the world). However, if you are looking for some real music with depth and non tongue-in-cheek awesomeness, look further.

I agree with rapper #3 in their song We Official, there IS a line between you and other rappers, it is called talent. & contrary to widespread believe, rappers must have talent. Maybe this band's destiny is to show us that.

PS. Their myspace page is screwing up my computer.
PSS. I think there's an entity following me around after listening to this song.
PSSS. They have T-Shirts! Message them for one!

6 comments:

  1. aww. this helped my stupid day from work. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you're welcome! it's purpose is being fulfilled! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so pretty much, I couldn't even finish listening to it..that's how horrible it is. Lord baby Jesus, help them Father. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha, I can't go through one of their songs without considering myself a "hater", but actually I love their "music". They would be way more successful on a stage with a bongoo just doing lines of poetry. Id pay full price to go see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha. Full price. This is priceless :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't get past the first 10 seconds.

    ReplyDelete