Saturday, November 14, 2009

Call of Duty:: Modern Warfare 2


(( I Just Owned You))

Ahh, Call of Duty. The memories we have had together. Many an hour of my life sitting in a dark room in the most comfortable chair, drinking Mountain Dew, and eating Cheetohs you and I. I remember all the fond memories of trash talking racists and the urge to kill a twelve year old boy ((Im talking to you UberDeadlyMouse))

Just recently the new Call of Duty Modern Warefare2 came out. And as with its leading game Call of Duty Modern Warefare, it came out with a bang. There was a countdown and I assure you, I was counting down as well. At the nearest Game Stop that I had my copy reserved at they were oh too willing to put on a show for us Gamers. They had the army there. And I will tell you now and this is going to blow your mind so be ready. They had a tank.

Not just any tank.

A gaming tank. HD tvs lining the insides with all the latest video game systems. And all you had to do was sit in the pod. I seriously almost had a heart attack. I had also managed to pre-order the specail edition. (($150.00) which came with Night Vision Goggles. They are pretty cool, with your classic green set and gray.


GAMEPLAY


The game still runs rather smoothly, though I don't think that anyone was actually playing the story mode. Online play is smooth and the ranking is somewhat more delicate now. New guns and features make this game all the more realistic. They have also added a new thing that they took straight out of the story line. A specail OPPS mode. You and your partner team up to kill your enimies. You on the ground and he in the sky. A specail camera gives you the veiw of heat vision. You are able to see tanks and even the tiny dot people running around on the ground. And even something more realistic. Whoever is on the ground is equipt with a lazer that can point you in the direction of who to bomb next. What?

What Had Happened Waz::

Earlier this year there was plenty of drama surrounding the makers of Modern Warfare. They decided to drop Call of Duty as a Label at the last minute until some very good lawyers got involved. Many were a little sketchy about the new release because of the big flop that Call of duty 5 made. But as always Modern Warfare came through.

Five out of Five

\m/><\m/-knuckles

blog comments powered by Disqus