Tuesday, October 26, 2010

tis the season

I can't breathe. I have all of the faculties for breathing, but due to the excess of mucus (snot) in my nose, I am having trouble utilizing them (the faculties for breathing). Nonetheless. I am happy to get this out of the way; cold season is upon us, and I did not want this to happen Thanksgiving or Christmas.How cold is cold season? Apparently not too cold. But cold enough for me to be sick. Terrible things about having a cold include (but are not limited to) sleeplessness, bad breath, constant feeling of shit dripping down the back of your throat, a terrible, awful taste in your mouth, sore throat (sometimes), headaches (all the time), and an excuse to stay in a bad mood (on every day that ends with the letter "y"). Things that help me through this are: music (when I can hear), Vicks Sinex nasal spray (amazing), the Neti Pot (phenomenal, yet strangely so), Zicam (doesn't taste THAT bad when you can't taste anything). So good luck and wish me luck on the road to recovery.

blog comments powered by Disqus