Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ah, the magic of puppets...



TMZ has recently posted a section of pictures you will (unless you've been hiding under a rock the last ten years) find hilariously entertaining. They are famous people and their "twin" puppets. (Muppets like Kermit, to Sesame Street characters like Big Bird) Now, silly it does sound, I am not in denial of this. First step to my TMZ recovery, I know. HOWEVER, if you look at these pictures you will see the resemblance and it could make your day. They show Big Bird's looks compared to the queen of England. Also, they show Lindsey Lohan's resemblance to the muppet Sleeping Beauty (oh how we wish Lindsey Lohan would actually just go to sleep and not wake up until a prince kisses her.... Samantha Ronson will never be a man no matter how hard she tries, after all.). One of my personal favorites is Screech (you know, Saved by the Bell? Hey, don't judge me, I'm a 90's child) compared to Grover. And I seem to believe that Adam Sandler may truly be doing the voice for Count von Count off of Sesame Street now that they have tied the two together.

All the same, it's time you take a look for yourself. the link is:



Enjoy!


;) Fun Sized

2 comments:

  1. lol - carrot top - he's such a creeper

    ReplyDelete
  2. as is his muppet-twin!
    (I think they should conspire and do a joint horror movie. I'd go see it.)

    ReplyDelete