Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Nerd I am:: Sad Panda.


Okay, So I dont know about the rest of you gamers out there, but sometimes I can get a little too involved in the progress of a game such as the story line process, little cheats or codes, Blah Blah Blah. But today, while driving to work today I was upset because Allister broke up with me...
Got your attention huh? I almost stopped myself from writing this little blog because I was a little embarrised. But who gives a shit right? I've been playing this game called "Dragon Age" for the past few weeks. Completely obsessed with it. My characters, the ever changing plot and story line. I mean litterally everything you say and do effects the story line. Which brings me to my next point. My character ((a level 17 warrior female elf)) has fallen for Allister. One of the main plot characters in Dragon Age. It surprised me that a company would put a romance option in a game like this. Which now that I think about it has been previously seen in Mass Effect.

Long story short, I've been getting favor points from Allister because I wanted to see what happened. They fell in love and they were talking about him being the new king and all. Next thing I know Allister is breaking up with my character! I mean is this freaking Days of Our Lives?!!! That's seriously what this game reminds me of. And then I think to myself. What is the world coming to?

So I'm driving in my car, furious at this game because I was trying to get my character the queens chair and all. I'm irritated and I'm thinking. "Omg I suck so bad that an imaginary video game character broke up with me!!!." then I think and laugh to myself. I seriously think I am a crazy person. So I think Im gonna take a break from Dragon Age and play a little bit of Left for Dead 2. I love a good zombie slaughter house!

\m/><\m/-Knuckles.

blog comments powered by Disqus